The Investigation and Analysis of Sports Consumption Situation of University Students in Tianjin
According to the fact that the university students’ PE consumption is under-research, this research, using questionnaire survey, investigates and analyzes the current situation of university students’ sports. The result shows that the main motivations for sports consumption of university students are for delighting mood and strengthening constitution and the irrationality of sports consumption structure with a large proportion of material objects. The consumption concepts are gradually built up among students with low levels of sports consumption. Poverty of family and stress from study are the main reasons that affect sports consumption, which leads to students’ preference for courts in schools that are free or non-free of charge.
KeywordsTianjin university students sports consumption influencing factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, Z.: An Analysis of the Factors Influencing Citizens’ Consumption Behavior. Journal of Xi’an Institute of Physical Education 1, 25–27 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, S.m., Zhang, J.: The Factors Influencing China’s Consumption about PE and The Research of Its Solution. Sports Science (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, Y.b., et al.: The Research of the Postgraduates’ Consumption about PE in Western Area. Academic Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University (Social Science Edition) 5 (2010) Google Scholar
- 4.Guo, L.: Economic Analysis of consumption in Leisure Time. An Economic Research of the Quantity Economic Technology 4, 15–20 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Zuo, X.r., et al.: The Research of Sense and Composition of University Students’ Consumption about PE. Journal of Chengdu Physical Education 1, 24–27 (2001)Google Scholar