Integration of Smart-M3 Applications: Blogging in Smart Conference
Smart spaces provide a shared view of dynamic resources and context-aware services within a distributed application. There is, however, no standard scheme for integration of several independent applications. In this paper we analyze two particular smart space-based applications: Smart Conference system that assists conferencing process online and SmartScribo system that provides advanced access to the blogosphere. For this reference use case we propose a scheme of their integration that employs an agent to share knowledge between the origin applications. The initial implementation was demonstrated in the 9th FRUCT Conference and indicates the applicability of our approach.
KeywordsSmart spaces Ontology Smart conference Blogging
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Honkola, J., Laine, H., Brown, R., Tyrkkö, O.: Smart-M3 information sharing platform. In: The 1st Int’l Workshop on Semantic Interoperability for Smart Spaces (SISS 2010) in Conjunction with IEEE ISCC 2010 (June 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Kalinichenko, L.A.: Methodology of problem solving over multiple distributed heterogeneous information resources. In: Proc. Int’l Conf. Modern Technologies and IT Education. pp. 20–37. Moscow State University (September 2005) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Kashevnik, A., Valchenko, Y., Sitaev, M., Shilov, N.: Smart conference system. SPIIRAS Proceedings 14, 228–245 (2010) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Korzun, D., Galov, I., Kashevnik, A., Krinkin, K., Korolev, Y.: Blogging in the smart conference system. In: Proc. 9th Conf. of Open Innovations Framework Program FRUCT, pp. 63–73 (April 2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Masloboev, A., Lomov, P.: Common system thesaurus as the basis intellectual user interface for distributed semantic search system. Intellectual Systems 14(1-4), 4–10 (2010) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Oliver, I.: Information spaces as a basis for personalising the semantic web. In: Proc. 11th Int’l Conf. Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2009). SAIC, pp. 179–184 (May 2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Zaiceva, D., Galov, I., Korzun, D.: A blogging application for smart spaces. In: Proc. 9th Conf. of Open Innovations Framework Program FRUCT, pp. 154–163 (April 2011)Google Scholar