Customized Check-in Procedures
This paper describes a new mobile service: customized check-ins. This service lets any business provide a customized form for mobile users that allow them mark (describe) business-related events in the social networks. So instead of the traditional check-ins models, introduced by the communication services, this service introduces business-oriented check-ins. For the business this service introduces a new way for advertising in the social networks. And this advertising model does not require any intermediate service. For the consumers this service introduces a way for exchanging access to the own social graph for some benefits (e.g. gifts, discounts, coupons etc.).
Keywordscheckin mobile HTML5 QR-code coupon Facebook
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Washington Post: SXSW: Foursquare Scores Despite Its Flaws, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/18/AR2009031802819.html
- 3.Facebook Places, http://www.facebook.com/places/
- 4.QRpon, http://qrpon.linkstore.ru
- 5.QR-code, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QRcode
- 7.Facebook Connect, http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/
- 8.Forgy, C.: On the efficient implementation of production systems. Ph.D. Thesis, Carnegie-Mellon University (1979)Google Scholar