Modern Approach to Inverse Analyses
By surveying the scientific literature, it can be observed that inverse problems are nowadays becoming more and more popular. Today, there are couple of international journals with high impact factors devoted to this class of problems. Apart of them there are many recently published books that are dealing with mathematical programming in the context of inverse analyses, several are cited within bibliography in previous chapters of this book.
- 3.Rozza, G., Huynh, D.B.P., Patera, A.T.: Reduced basis approximation and a posteriori error estimation for affinely paramerized elliptic coefcive partial differential equations – application to transport and continuum mechanics. Arch Comput Meth Eng 15(3), 229–275 (2008)MathSciNetzbMATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Hagan, M., Demut, H., Beale, M.: Neural Network Design. PWS Publishing, Boston (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Waszczyszyn, Z.: Neural Networks in the Analysis and Design of Structures. Springer, Wien (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Maier, G., Bolzon, G., Buljak, V., Miller, B.: Assessment of elastic-plastic material parameters comparatively by three procedures based on indentation test and inverse analyses. Accepted for publication in Inverse Probl. Sci. Eng. (January 2011)Google Scholar
- 9.The MathWorks Inc. Natick, USA. MATLAB 7 – Creating Graphical Users Interfaces (2007)Google Scholar