Estimation of Parameters of the Empirically Reconstructed Fuzzy Model of Measurements
In this paper we introduce a method for the empirical reconstruction of a fuzzy model of measurements on the basis of testing measurements using a possibility-theoretical approach. The method of measurement reduction is developed for solving a problem of an estimation of parameters of a fuzzy system. It is shown that such problems are reduced to minimax problems. If the model is unknown it can be restored from testing experiments and can be applied for handling the problems of the type of forecasting the behavior of a system.
Keywordsmathematical modeling fuzzy sets decision making analysis and interpretation of data measurement and computing systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Zadeh, L.A.: Fuzzy Sets as a Basis for a Theory of Possibility. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (1), 3–28 (1978)Google Scholar
- 7.Pytev, Y.P.: Possibility as an Alternative of Probability. Fizmatlit, Moscow (2007) (in russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Cheremukhin, E.A., Chulichkov, A.I.: Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Fiz. Astron. vol. 3, pp. 15–18 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Pytev, Y.P.: Methods of Mathematical Simulation of Measuring–Computing Systems, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2002) (in russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhuchko, O.V., Pytev, Y.P.: Restoration of the Functional Dependence by Possibility–Theoretic Methods. Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz. 43(5), 765–781 (2003)Google Scholar