A Design of Passively Omnibearing Directivity Acoustic Cylinder Array
A acoustic cylinder array of passively omnibearing directivity is designed, including receiving element, transmission and control system, whose characters are: firstly there are N ×M signal receiving elements in the array, and N linear arrays well-proportioned arrangement, meanwhile the first element of each array lain at the top of acoustic cylinder array constitute a M elements uniform circle array; Secondly, located in the same transversal surface array elements connect with the input ports of selecting switch electrocircuit, simultaneously the output ports of latter connected with receiver electrocircuit; At last, electrocircuit generating beam forming weights link to output terminus of receiver electrocircuit by multiplier, whose output data going to processor through data output bus. The design achieves the capability of acoustic target location omnidirectional and tridimensional. It overcomes the default of location accuracy low caused by array aperture restriction of acoustic detection equipment, furthermore improves the three-dimensiona accuracy on target detection.
Keywordsacoustic cylinder array control system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shi, G.-Z., Hu, J.-C.: Theoretical analysis of the ship noise demodulation line spectrum structure Source: Harbin Gongcheng Daxue Xuebao. Journal of Harbin Engineering University 28 (suppl. n), 138–142 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Foote, K.G.: Underwater acoustic technology: Review of some recent developments. In: OCEANS (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.He, Z., Ma, Y.: Directivity calculation with experimental verification for a conformal array of underwater acoustic transducers. Shengxue Xuebao/Acta Acustica 32(3), 270–274 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Solomon, I.S.D., Knight, A.J.: Array processing of underwater acoustic sensors using weighted Fourier integral method. In: IEEE Signal Processing Workshop on Statistical Signal and Array Processing, SSAP, pp. 707–711 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Zetterberg, V., Pettersson, M.I., Tegborg, L., Claesson, I.: Passive scattered array positioning method for underwater acoustic source. In: OCEANS (2006)Google Scholar