A Classifier Ensemble for Face Recognition Using Gabor Wavelet Features
Gabor wavelet-based methods have been proven that are useful in many problems including face detection. It has been shown that these features tackle well facing into image recognition. In image identification, while there is a number of human faces in a repository of employees, it is aimed to identify the face of an arrived employee is which one? So the application of gabor wavelet-based features is reasonable. We propose a weighted majority average voting classifier ensemble to handle the problem. We show that the proposed mechanism works well in an employees’ repository of our laboratory.
KeywordsClassifier Ensemble Gabor Wavelet Features Face Recognition Image Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kittler. J., Li. Y.P., Matas. J., Sánchez, M.U.R.: Combining evidence in multimodal personal identity recognition systems. Audio- and Video-Based Biometric Authentication (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Bilmes, J., Kirchhoff, K.: Directed graphical models of classifier combination: Application to phone recognition. Spoken Language Processing (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Singh, S., Singh, M.: A dynamic classifier selection and combination approach to image region labeling. Signal Processing: Image Communication 20, 219–231 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Hong, L., Jain, A., Pankanti, S., Bolle, R.: Fingerprint enhancement. In: IEEE WACV, Sarasota, pp. 202–207 (1996)Google Scholar
- 12.Žibert, J., Mihelič, F.: Zhao–Atlas–Marks representation of speech signals. Electrotechnical Review 69(3-4), 159–164 (2002)Google Scholar