Metadata Management System for Wetland Environment Context-Aware
In recent years, USN environment has been developed and used in various fields. In such USN fields, Context Aware technology has been developed into one that enables a computer to determine in an active way and perform a service without user’s needs by making USN more intelligent. However, due to the lack of un-standardized metadata management and Context Aware technology in a sensor network where there are a variety of resources of objects, the development of the Context Aware technology has been delayed. So this study proposed metadata management system that provides Context Aware data suitable for Context Aware and reasoning after gathering/managing efficiently USN environmental resources’ information and then processing the information gathered. Through the metadata management system proposed by this paper, the load of USN Context Aware system can be reduced and more accurate Context Aware can be realized.
KeywordsMetadata Magament Context-aware USN(Ubiquitous Sensor Network)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akyildiz, I.F., Su, W., Sankarasubramaniam, Y., Cayirci, E.: A survey on sensor networks. Computer Networks (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, G., Kotz, D.: A Survey of Context-Aware Mobile Computing Research, Dartmouth Computer Science Technical Report TR2000-38 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Kawashima, H., Hirota, Y., Satake, S., Imai, M.: Met: A Real World Oriented Metadata Management System for Semantic Sensor Networks. In: 3rd International Workshop on Data Management for Sensor Networks (DMSN), pp. 13–18 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.OGC, SensorML Sensor Model Language SensorML Implementation Specification v1.0 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Robin, A., Havens, S., Cox, S., Ricker, J., Lake, R., Niedzwiadek, H.: OpenGIS c sensormodel language (SensorML) implementation specification. Technical report, Open Geospatial Consortium Inc. (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.TTAK.KO-06.0168/R1 (USN Metadata Specification) (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Dey, A.K., et al.: A conceptual Framework and a Toolkit for Supporting the Rapid Prototyping of Context-Aware Applications. anchor article of a special issue on Context-Aware Computing. Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Journal 16 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Schilit, B.N., Adams, N., Want, R.: Context-aware computing applications. In: Proceedings of the Workshop on Mobile Computing System and Applications, pp. 85–90 (1994)Google Scholar
- 9.Dey, A.K.: Supporting the Construction of Context-Aware Applications. Dagstuhl seminar on Ubiquitous Computing (2001)Google Scholar