Asymptotic Preserving Finite Volumes Discretization For Non-Linear Moment Model On Unstructured Meshes
In this work we present a new finite volume discretization of the nonlinear model M 1 . This new method is based on nodal solver for hyperbolic systems [3, 6] and overcomes, on 2-D unstructured meshes, the problem of the inconsistent diffusion limit for schemes based on classical edge formulation. We provide numerical examples to illustrate the properties of the method.
Keywordsasymptotic preserving M1 model unstructured diffusion limit GLACE scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J.L. Feugeas and B. Dubroca, Entropy moment closure hierarchy for the radiative transfer equation, C. R. Acad. Sci., Paris, Sér. I, Math. 329, No.10, 915-920 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.P-H. Maire, R. Abgrall, J. Breil, J. Ovadia A cell-centered lagragian scheme for two-dimensional compressible flow problems. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. Vol 29, No. 4, pp. 1781-1824. 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Buet, B. Després: A gas dynamics scheme for a two moments model of radiative transfer, Mathematical models and numerical methods for radiative transfer, Panorama er synthèse 2009.Google Scholar
- 5.C. Buet, B. Després, E. Franck: Design of asymptotic preserving schemes for hyperbolic heat equation on unstructured meshes. Preprint LJLL UPMC, 2010.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Gosse, G. Toscani: An asymptotic-preserving well-balanced scheme for the hyperbolic heat equations, C. R. Acad. Sci Paris,Ser, I 334 (2002) 337-342.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kluth, B. Després: Discretization of hyperelasticity on unstructured mesh with a cell-centered Lagrangian scheme. Journal of Computational Physics, Volume 229, December 2010Google Scholar