Cutting-Edge Information and Telecommunication Technologies Meet Energy: Energy Management Systems and Smart Web Platforms
Green consciousness is a prerequisite for environmental protection. Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency seem to be the only way to reduce harmful greenhouse gases like CO2. Cutting-edge technologies could be a driving force in the energy sector, covering issues that are vital for energy production, consumption and management. With rising energy costs and the move toward more sustainable buildings, increasing energy use in buildings has both financial and environmental consequences. So it is critical for building owners and facility executives to determine if their buildings are operating as efficiently as they can and if not, having the ability and control to do so. Aiming at a new era of energy, Build-IT provides energy monitoring solutions and innovative applications for energy data analysis.
KeywordsAutomated Metering Infrastructure smart meters energy Monitoring & Targeting energy saving energy analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tridium: Niagara Framework and Energy, http://www.tridium.com
- 2.Jefferies, J.: Sales Director Hawkesbury Consulting Limited: E-sight Monitoring and Targeting Introduction, http://www.esightenergy.com
- 3.U.S. EPA: Energy Management Systems (October 1997)Google Scholar
- 4.Best Practice Programme: Monitoring & Targeting in Large CompaniesGoogle Scholar
- 5.Tridium: The web of things. White paper powered by Sedona framework (September 2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Global Business Network: Energy Strategy for the Road Ahead (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Turner, W.C.: Steve Doty: Energy Management Handbook. 6th edn.Google Scholar
- 8.Van Gorp, J.C., Services Marketing, C.E.M. Using Key Performance Indicators to manage energy costs. Saanichton, Canada, http://www.pwrm.com
- 9.GDF suez: M&T case study. e-sight energy meeting March 2, Reading, UK Google Scholar
- 10.Carlsberg: M&T case study. e-sight energy meeting March 2, Reading, UKGoogle Scholar