Finite Eigenstructure Assignment for Input Delay Systems
The problem of invariant factors assignment of input delay systems with classical finite spectrum assigment control laws wit h distributed delays is adressed. The multiplicities of the invanant factors are shown to be restricted by specified Rosenbrock type inequalities. The results are proved with the help of an equivalent linear assignment problem with no delay, and within the Bezout domain ξ. Two different algorithms are hence provided. A bidimensional illustrative example is given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bellman R, Cooke KL (1963) Differential difference equations. Academic Press London.Google Scholar
- 3.Brethe D (1997) Contribution à l’élUde de la stabilisation des systèmes linéaires à retards. PhD Thesis, Université de Nantes FranceGoogle Scholar
- 5.Gantmaeher FR (1959) The theory of matrices, Vol 1. AMS Chelsea Publishing New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kučera V (1991) Analysis and design of discrete linear control systems. Prentice-Hall London, and Academia, PragueGoogle Scholar
- 9.Loiseau JJ (2000) Algebraic tools for the control and stabilization of time-delay systems, Annual Reviews in Control 24:135–149Google Scholar
- 12.Niculescu S-I (2001) Delays effects on stability, A robust control approach. Springer Berlin Heidelberg New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 14.Olbrot A (1998) The polynomial loolbox, Polynomial methods for systems, signal and control. Polyx PragueGoogle Scholar
- 15.Rosenbrock H.H. (1970) State space and muhivariable theory. Wiley New YorkGoogle Scholar