Development and Application of Tennis Match Video Retrieval Technology in Multimedia Education
In order to improve the application effect of tennis match video in multimedia education, this paper puts forward a kind of method for retrieving the spectacular Rally scenes in tennis match video and classified the shots into Global View Shots and Non-Global View Shots. The Support Vector Machine (SVM) is for identifying the important types of audio in shots, applying the audio information in shots and setting up corresponding rules for retrieval. The results show that applying the retrieved spectacular Rally scenes in tennis match video in tennis multimedia education is line with most students’ psychological situation and greatly popular with students.
KeywordsTennis Match Video Visual Features Movement Features Audio Features
- 1.Xing, L.Y., Ye, Q.X., Zhang, W.G.: A scheme for racquet sports video analysis with the combination of audio-visual information. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing, vol. 5960 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, T., Zhang, H.J., Feng, J., et al.: Analysis on Contents of Shots and Application of Contents of Shots in Video Retrieval. Journal of Software 13(8), 1577–1585 (2002) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Ma, Y.F., Zhang, H.J.: A model of motion attention for video. In: Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Rochester, New York, September 2002, pp. 129–132 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, F., Zhuang, Y., Pan, Y., et al.: Identification and Retrieval of Audio Samples Based on Incremental Learning of SVM. Journal of Computer Research and Development 40(7), 950–955 (2003) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 6.Zhuang, Y., Liu, J., Wu, F., Pan, Y., Zhang, Y.: Automatic Caption Location and Extraction Based on Support Vector Machine. Journal of Tsinghua University 14(8), 750–753 (2002) (in Chinese) Google Scholar