Numerical Modeling of Non-homogeneous Turbulence on Cluster Computing System
This work considers the numerical simulation of inhomogeneous turbulence in an incompressible fluid with zero mean for the entire volume of the liquid velocity. Initial fluid motion was taken isotropic and nonisotropic. The calculations were performed in a Cartesian coordinate system at high Reynolds numbers. To improve the accuracy of the solution used compact scheme. Obtain the statistical characteristics of turbulence.
KeywordsLarge Eddy Simulation Isotropic Turbulence Turbulent Characteristic Smagorinsky Model Compact Scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ievlev, V.M.: Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Flows. Nauka, Moscow (1990) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Roache, P.: Computational Fluid Dynamics. Mir, Moscow (1980) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Tolstykh, A.I.: Compact Difference Schemes and Their Applications to Fluid Dynamics Problems. Nauka, Moscow (1990) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Vorozhtsov, E.V.: Exercises for the Theory of Difference schemes. Publishing House of NSTU, Novosibirsk (2000) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Samarskii, A.A., Nikolaev, E.S.: The methods for Solving Grid Equations. Nauka, Moscow (1978) (in Russian)Google Scholar