Structural-Systematic Approach in Magnetic Separators Design
A necessity of development of fundamentally new variants of unconventional embodiment devices in the modern conditions of progressive increase of structural and functional variety of magnetic separators has been grounded. It has been demonstrated that structural-systematic approach is a methodological basis able to provide completeness of magnetic separator structures synthesis at the stage of a search design and to make this synthesis directed. It has been proved that homologous series law is an important methodological instrument of structural-systematic approach having a powerful heuristic potential and able to provide a directed new structures search and synthesis at an interspecific level.
KeywordsGenetic Code Magnetic Separator Basic Species Genetic Classi Existence Domain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zagirnyak, M.V.: Magnetic separators. In: Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Electrotechnical and Computer Science Conference ERK, Portorož, pp. 7–8 (2008)Google Scholar
- Nevzlin, B.I., Zagirnyak, M.V.: Device for bulk material magnetic separation. Patent of USSR No 3445203/22-03 (1984)Google Scholar
- Shinkarenko, V.: Synthesis of the periodical structures in the problems of unconventional electromechanical systems design. In: Proc. of the Second International Scientific and Technical Conference on Unconventional Electromechanical and Electrotechnical Systems, Szczecin, Poland, pp. 367–372 (1996)Google Scholar
- Shinkarenko, V., Zagirnyak, M., Shvedchikova, I.: Macrogenetic analysis and rank structure of systematics of magnetic separators. Electrical engineering and electromecanics 5, 33–39 (2009) (in Russia)Google Scholar
- Shvedchikova, I.A., Sukharevskaya, N.A., Martinenko, N.V.: Device for bulk material magnetic separation. Patent of Ukraine u, 12508 (2009)Google Scholar
- Shvedchikova, I.A., Golubeva, S.M., Sukharevskaya, N.A.: Device for bulk material magnetic separation. Patent of Ukraine u, 08746 (2009)Google Scholar
- Svoboda, J.: Magnetic Methods for the Treatment of minerals. Elsevier, Amsterdam (1987)Google Scholar
- Unkelbach, K.H.: Magnetic separators mode of operation and applicability for the separation of materials. Köln, KHD Humboldt Wedag AG (1990)Google Scholar