The Summary of Reconstruction Method for Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction of Furnace
With the raising of the third session of the CPPCC national committee first proposal” promote the development of china’s law-carbon economy on the pro- postal”, the R&D and result. This article studies deeply and reconstructs cosmically the structure of the furnace, aiming at the energy saving method of the furnace’s energy saving application, in order to achieve the saving of fuel as could be under the temperature of material outputting and ensuring the safety. What has been discussed above still need more proofs during the practice, achieving the best result through various kinds of technic improvement and cooperation.
Keywordslow-carbon economy furnace energy saving
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, M.Z.: The discuss and research of control strategy for furnace. Techniques of automation & applications 27(11), 83–85 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Chang, G.Y., Wang, S.H., Zhang, D.F.: The application of Variable-frequency regulating speed technology in the furnace fan energy-saving (7), 61–62 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhuang, J., Zhang, H.: Heat pipe technology and engineering applications. Chemical industry press (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Lan, J.: A Portable Black Body Furnace W -th Fixed Middle Temperature Points. Auto-mated instrumentation 22(8), 23–24 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Barton, W.A., Miller, S.A., Veal, C.J.: Drying Technology 17(3), 497–522 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, X.X., WaNg, H.: Static water treatment system. Techniques of automation & applications (5), 38–39 (2006)Google Scholar