Research on the Neural Network Information Fusion Technology for Distinguishing Chemical Agents
For implementing effectively detection and rapid exact identification for the chemical agents in sea-battlefield, firstly, the conception, treatment model and system structure of the information fusion, are introduced; secondly, the neural network(NN) information fusion system model are built by the multi-sensors information fusion (MSIF) technology; At the same time, connecting the wavelet analysis with the NN organically, and based on the wavelet transfer and the NN, the system of the speedy features extraction and identification for chemical agents -the NN Distinguishing Chemical Agents (NNDCA) system- is founded. The model of the NNDCA and the method of the feature extraction for the chemical agents based on the wavelet analysis are established, and the hardware accomplishment and the software structure of the NNDCA system are put forward; lastly, the experimental and simulated results show: it is feasible that the analyses for the chemical agents with the NNDCA system based on the MSIF technology and the wavelet analysis. The method can remarkably heighten the accuracy and credibility of the measurement results, and the results are of repeatability.
KeywordsInformation fusion hiberarchy and architecture NN information fusion system system establishment and realization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhu, Y.M., Li, X.R.: Unified fusion rules in the multi-sensor multi-hypothesis network decision systems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A 33(4), 502–513 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Song, S.P., Que, P.W., Zhang, W.Y.: Design of Line-focusing Ultrasonic Transducer Array Used for Flaw Detection in Seabed Pipelines. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 27(5), 547–550 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Han, C.Z., Zh, H.Y.: Multi-sensor information fusion and automation. Acta Automaticsa Sinica (28), 117–124 (2002) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, Y., Gao, X.G., Lu, G.S., et al.: Weighted Attribute Information Fusion Based on OWA Aggregation Operator. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 27(3), 322–325 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, M.H., Ding, Z.H., Bai, Y.: Study on multi-sensor fusion technology in naval ships chemical detection system. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 27(Suppl. 12), 119–123 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Feng, Z.Q., Yang, Y.H.: Fusion recognition of dot target multi-spectrum data based on ANN. Optics and Precision Engineering 11(4), 412–415 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, L.G., Zhang, L.H., Kang, J.L.: Study on the neural networks for distinguishing chemical agents based on the wavelet analysis. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology 26(2), 120–124 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, M.H., Pang, G.C., Liu, H., et al.: Chemical agent identification technology for naval ships chemical detection. Journal of Guangxi Normal University: Natural Science Edition 26(1), 220–2223 (2008) (in chinese)Google Scholar