Develop of Specific Sewage Pretreatment and Network Monitoring System
After analyzing the current status of sewage treatment system, a construction method of specialization and specificity of sewage treatment is proposed. The huge urban sewage treatment pipe network and processing of mixed water to sewage treatment of specific sources of pollution are simplified, which not only reduces the urban construction scale of urban sewage pipe network but also creates the conditions of reclaimed water using. Therefore, the sewage treatment system can bring many advantages including low cost of investment, incremental regulation, and good treatment effect.
KeywordsSewage treatment specific pretreatment regeneration cycle network monitoring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xiao-ping, Z., Guo-ping, W., Min, T.: Algae bloom control countermea sures for the lakes and reservoirs in the Yangtze Basin. Yangtze River 40(21), 5–9 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Hong-jie, Z., Xiang-zhou, X., Xing-wen, Z.: Treatment Technology for the Organic Waste Water in Suddent Polluted Accident. Journal of Water Resources & Water Engineering 20(5), 67–71 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.River Basin Pollution Control Research Center established in Fudan. Wen Wei Po 2010, 4.7 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Wastewater Reuse Potential. China Water Resources News (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.The situation of urban sewage treatment informed by ministry. China Construction News (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.National Bureau of Statistics, China Statistical Yearbook (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Hui, C.: Research and Development of Distributed Monitoring System of Sewage Treatment. Master, Hefei University of Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuan-xiang, Z., Kang-ping, C., Feng, W., et al.: Discussion about the problems in the design of the wastewater treatment systems in mounta in beauty spots. Journal of Hefei university of Technology 27(12), 1520–1523 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Dong-jiao, S., Zi-jing, C., Li-na, Z., et al.: Hospital Survey of Sewage Disposal System Discharge. Chinese Journal of Disinfection 26(6), 671–672 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Qi, Z., Rong-bao, C.: Hospital Wastewater Treatment Monitoring System. Electric Engineering (5), 39–41 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Qi, Z.: The Development of the Hospital Secondary Sewage Treatment Monitoring and Controlling System Based on Multi-loop Pre-sterilized. Master, Hefei University of Technology (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Rongbao, C., Hui, C., Feng, W., et al.: The Development of Control System for the sewage Treatment Process with Remote Video Monitoring. In: Progress of Computer Technology and Application, Hefei, pp. 589–593 (2008)Google Scholar