Fuzzy Decision of Enterprise Human Resources Planning under Demand Exceeding Supply
It is important for enterprises to make human resources planning scientifically. Ranking criteria of triangular fuzzy numbers was introduced simply and a model of fuzzy integer linear programming decision on demand exceeding supply of human resources was established based on cost minimizing in this paper. Then an example was given to demonstrate this method. And the proposed approach is simple, scientific and feasible to transform triangular fuzzy numbers ranking criteria into the classic linear programming problem on fuzzy decision of enterprise human resources planning under demand exceeding supply.
KeywordsHuman resources planning fuzzy decision integer linear programming demand exceeding supply
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Qing, W., Ershi, Q.: The Minimum Cost Decision Model Based on the Shortage of Human Resources. Statistics and Decision 9, 166–168 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Shucheng, F., Dingwei, W.: Fuzzy Mathematics and Fuzzy Optimization. Science Press, Beijing (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhongxiong, H.: Fuzzy mathematics and its applications. Tianjin Science Press, Tianjin (1985)Google Scholar
- 5.Zengke, Z.: Fuzzy Mathematics in the Application of Automation Technology. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhizhen, L., Pengfei, S.: A New Approach to Linear Programming with Triangular Fuzzy Coefficients. Systems Engineering and Electronics 12, 1818–1820 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Shuping, G., Sanyang, L.: Solution to Fuzzy Linear Programming and Its Application. Systems Engineering and Electronics 8, 1412–1415 (2005)Google Scholar