Method for Solving the Fuzzy Matrix Game Based on Structured Element
An approach to get the Nash equilibrium solution of fuzzy matrix game is proposed in this paper. At first, the solution of fuzzy coefficient linear programming is given based on the structured element expression of fuzzy number and the structured element weighted order. Then fuzzy coefficient linear programming is transformed into classical linear programming by using the homeomorphism property between fuzzy number space and the family of standard monotone functions in [-1, 1], which simplifies the solving process of fuzzy Nash equilibrium. Finally, an example is presented to compare the method we proposed with other methods, from which a conclusion may be drawn that the method we proposed is of more validity and practicability.
KeywordsFuzzy matrix game Nash equilibrium Structured element Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aubin, J.: P1 Mathematicalmethods of game and economic theory. North Holland Press, Amsterdam (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Sakawa, M., Nishizaki, I.: Two-person zero-sum games with multiple goals. In: Proceedings of the Tenth InternationalGoogle Scholar
- 5.MareÍM1: Fuzzy coalition forming. In: Proceedings of 7th IFSA World Congress, Prague, pp. 70–73 (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.MareÍM1: Fuzzy coalition structures. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 114, 23–33 (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Nishizaki, I., Sakawa, M.: Fuzzy and multiobjective game for conflict resolution. Physica-verleg, Heidelberg (2001)Google Scholar
- 12.Song, H.J., Yi, J., Li, D.Q.: Matrix games with fuzzy payoff and its solution. Journal of Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management 12(2), 30–34 (1998)Google Scholar
- 13.Guo, S.Z.: Principle of Mathematical Analysis Based on Structured Element. Northeast University Press, Shenyang (2004)Google Scholar
- 14.Guo, S.Z.: Homeomorphic property between fuzzy number space and family of standard bounded monotone function. Advances in Natural Science 14(11), 1318–1321 (2004)Google Scholar
- 16.Guo, S.Z.: Linear representation of fuzzy number and fuzzy-valued function using fuzzy structured element. Joural of Liaoning Technical University 25(3), 475–477 (2006)Google Scholar