An Intelligent-Fusion Control Strategy for Industrial Complex Process
Aimed at the control puzzle of complicated characteristic for complex industrial object, the paper presented an intelligent fusion strategy based on human-simulated control. In the paper, it first made an anatomy and pointed out that the traditional strategy is unsuitable for controlling the complex system, and decomposed the complex system into the operation control unit by means of decomposition-coordination principle for large-scale complex control systems, and then constructed the control algorithm based on human-simulated intelligence, finally the experiment of simulation comparison was made for designed algorithm. The results show that it is good in control quality, strong in robustness, high in control accuracy, and specially suitable for uncertainty system control.
KeywordsIntelligent control uncertainty complex objects complex system control fusion control strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Taifu, L., Guoliang, F.: Analysis on Control Strategy for a Kind of Uncertain Complexity System. Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition) 26(1), 4–7 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhi, Y., Taifu, L.: Complex Correlation System Control Based on Human Simulation Intelligence. Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition) 25(7), 9–11 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhi, Y., Taifu, L.: Analysis on Correlation Problem with Control of Uncertain Systems. Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition) 25(2), 19–23 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Taifu, L., Zhi, Y., Renming, D.: Implementation on Control and Management Integration for a Kind of System with Uncertainty Complex Systems. In: Proceedings of 2002 International Fieldbus/Control And Exhibition, pp. 303–307. Tongji University Press, ShangHai (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhusu, L., Yaqing, T.: Human Simulated Intelligent Controller. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar