Quantity Change Theorem and Quality Change Theorem
Based on the theory of variable fuzzy sets, quantity change theorem and quality change theorem are first given according to opposite fuzzy sets and the definitions of a relative difference function and a relative proportion function. The research could make the variable fuzzy sets more systematic, complete and scientific, furthermore, which is the extending of classical fuzzy sets established by Zadeh (Zadeh 1965).
Keywordsvariable fuzzy sets opposite fuzzy sets relative difference function relative proportion function quantity change theorem and quality change theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, S.Y.: The theory and application of engineering fuzzy sets. National Defence Industry Press, BeiJing City (1998) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, S.Y.: Philosophical foundation of variable fuzzy sets theory. Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences) 26(1), 53–57 (2005) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, S.Y.: Theories and Method of Variable Fuzzy Sets in Water Resources and Flood System. The publishing house of Dalian University of Technology, Da Lian (2005) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, S.Y.: Theory and model of engineering variable fuzzy set –Mathematical basis for fuzzy hydrology and water resources. Journal of Dalian University of Technology 45(2), 308–312 (2005) (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, S.Y.: Qualitative change and quantity. Theorem based on variable fuzzy sets - On the Pair Analysis Set 39(11), 195–201 (2009)Google Scholar