Advantageous Techno-Naturalization of the Seawater in the Black Sea
At the beginning we shall present a short vision concerning the recounting of the Black Sea’s history, constituted by some remembrance writings from Antiquity, as well as on some more recent pertinent historical writings (Ballard 1999, 2000) based on the research made in situ, with the aim to elucidate the present-day chemical evolution of the degradation process of the seawater resident in the Black Sea.
At the same time, we have our duty to present some methods and proceedings to technically naturalize the deep waters of this important body of seawater in the topical imperious tendency to assure the sustainable development of our Earth-biosphere.
KeywordsHydrogen Sulfide Hydrogen Sulphide Vertical Pipe Turbo Pump Turbo Expander
- Ballard RD (1999) Black Sea expedition. National Geographic Society. http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ngnews/blacksea.html
- Barlea N, Bacalu A, Epure I (1979) Procedeu de obţinere a hidrogenului sulfurat din apa Marii Negre (Proceeding to obtain the hydrogen sulphite from the Black Sea water). Patent of invention nr. 66972. OSIM, BucharestGoogle Scholar
- Cazacu MD (1999) A survey of the technics which might preserve the biosphere reservation Danube Delta. The 8th symposium “Technologies, installations and equipments for improvement of environment quality”, Polytechnic University, Bucharest, vol I, pp 85–92Google Scholar
- Cazacu MD (2004) Black Sea deep water restoration. In: The 3rd Congress of the Romanian Scientists Academy “The water a miracle”, Ovidius University, ConstantaGoogle Scholar
- Cazacu MD (2009) Sustainable development problems. Academy of Romanian Scientists Annals, Series on Engineering Sciences. Publishing House of Romanian Scientists Academy, Bucharest, pp 33–44Google Scholar
- Cazacu MD, Iancu VR (2000) Water inertia time for a long pipeline start. In: The 5th international conference on hydraulic machinery and hydrodynamics, Scientific Bulletin of the Polytechnic University, Timisoara, vol 45(59), pp 55–58Google Scholar
- Cazacu MD, Iancu VR (2003) Advantageous technologies for Black Sea water restoration by elimination of hydrogen sulfide. In: International symposium coastal erosion: problems and solutions, Mangalia, Romania, CDGoogle Scholar
- Cazacu MD, Iancu RV (2008) Method and installation to naturalize the lake, sea and ocean waters. Patented invention nr. A/01011, OSIM, BucharestGoogle Scholar
- Pacala O, Pacala M, Ciocanea A (2005) Process and Fuel Cell for Generating Electric Power. RO 120736 B1 and European Patent Office PCT/RO 2005/000010, International Publication Number WO 2006/025758 A2Google Scholar
- Sorokin YI (1983) The Black Sea. Estuaries and Enclosed Seas. Ecosystem of the World. B.N. Ketchum, New YorkGoogle Scholar