Multi-Agent Linear Array Sensors Modeling
One of the most frequent problems in acquisition and telecommunications consists in the removal of disturbances and undesirable phenomena. With our present day spectral obstruction, the methods of traditional temporal filtering appeared ineffective. The signals measurement by array sensors and space filtering is an effective alternative to overcome the preceding problems. Several strategies are necessary to carry out a reliable spatial filtering in a constrained environment. It is then interesting, to design multi-agents model for array sensors and associate a spatial filtering strategy to it.
In this article we present the linear array sensors and the way that we model and implement them as multi-agent system in order to allow their applications for spatial filtering with concurrent acquisitions.
KeywordsArray Sensors Acquisition Beam forming Space filtering multiagent systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vaseghi, S.V.: Advanced digital signal processing. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Coulon, F.: Théorie et traitement des signaux. PPUR (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Naidu, P.S.: Sensor array signal processing. CRC Press, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Krim, H., Viberg, V.: Two decades of array signal processing. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 67–94 (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Godavarti, M.: Multiple Antennas in Wireless Communications: Array Signal Processing and Channel Capacity. Electrical Engineering: Systems PHD, Michigan University (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Weiss, G.: Multiagent Systems, A Modern Approach to Distributed Artificial Intelligence. MIT Press, Cambridge (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Benadda, B., Bendimerad, F.T.: Quadratic Error Optimization Algorithm Applied to 3D Space Distributed Array Sensors. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, INSInet Publication (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Gray, R.M., Lee Davisson, D.: An introduction to statistical signal processing. PPUR (1991)Google Scholar
- 11.Smith, S.W.: Digital Signal Processing. California Technical Publishing (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Oppenheim, A.V., Schafer, R.W., Buck, J.R.: Discrete time signal processing. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 13.Kunt, M.: Techniques modèrnes du traitement des signaux. PPUR (1991)Google Scholar
- 15.Mailloux, R.J.: Phased Array Antenna Handbook. Artech House (2005)Google Scholar
- 16.Mahler, W., Landstorfer, F.M.: Design and Optimisation of an Antenna Array for WIMAX Base Stations. IEEE, Los Alamitos (2005)Google Scholar
- 17.Kirianaki, N.V., Yurish, S.Y., Shpak, N.O., Deynega, V.P.: Data acquisition and signal processing for smart sensors. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester (2000)Google Scholar
- 18.Biswas, P.K.: Toward Agent-Oriented Conceptualization and Implementation: Architectural Design of Multi-Agent Systems, Hong Lin. Information Science Reference, pp. 1–25 (2007)Google Scholar
- 20.Uhrmacher, A.M., Weyns, D.: Multi-Agent Systems Simulation and Applications. CRC Press, Boca Raton (2009)Google Scholar