An Eclipse Plug-in for Model-Driven Development of Rich Internet Applications
Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) have recently appeared in the Internet market offering a rich and efficient User Interface similar to desktop applications. However, these applications are rather complex and their development requires design and implementation tasks that are time-consuming and error-prone. In this paper, we present a tool called OIDE (OOH4RIA Integrated Development Enviroment) aimed at accelerating the RIAs development through the OOH4RIA approach which establishes a RIA-specific model-driven process.
- 1.Eclipse Modeling Model to Text Project, http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/
- 3.Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF), http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/
- 4.Meliá, S., Gómez, J., Pérez, S., Diaz, O.: A Model-Driven Development for GWT-Based Rich Internet Applications with OOH4RIA. In: ICWE ’08, USA, pp. 13–23. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Meliá, S., Gómez, J., Pérez, S., Diaz, O.: Facing Architectural and Technological Variability of Rich Internet Applications. IEEE Internet Computing 99, 30–38 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.OOH4RIA Integrated Development Enviroment (OIDE), http://suma2.dlsi.ua.es/ooh4ria/