SHARE: A Semantic Web Query Engine for Bioinformatics
Driven by the goal of automating data analyses in the field of bioinformatics, SHARE (Semantic Health and Research Environment) is a specialized SPARQL engine that resolves queries against Web Services and SPARQL endpoints. Developed in conjunction with SHARE, SADI (Semantic Automated Discovery and Integration) is a standard for native-RDF services that facilitates the automated assembly of services into workflows, thereby eliminating the need for ad hoc scripting in the construction of a bioinformatics analysis pipeline.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.The SADI Web Service Framework, http://sadiframework.org
- 4.SHARE demonstration, http://biordf.net/cardioSHARE/query
- 5.SHARE predicates page, http://biordf.net/cardioSHARE/predicates.html
- 7.Martin, D., Paolucci, M., McIlraith, S., et al.: Bringing Semantics to Web Services: The OWL-S Approach. In: Cardoso, J., Sheth, A.P. (eds.) SWSWPC 2004. LNCS, vol. 3387, pp. 26–42. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Roman, D., Keller, U., Lausen, H., et al.: Web Service Modeling Ontology. Applied Ontology 1(1), 77–106 (2005)Google Scholar