Fuzzy Based Approach for Load Balanced Distributing Database on Sensor Network
A wireless sensor network consists of tiny sensing devices, with limited energy and processing ability. Some time we have to distribute a database on sensor network, because of limited energy in this sensor, load balanced distributing database can increase the lifetime of this networks. In this paper we propose Fuzzy based approach for Load balanced distributing database on sensor Network that prolonging the network lifetime. We use vertical partitioning algorithms for distributing database on sensors. First we clustering the network and then distribute partitions on clusters. A simulator was built and Results of various simulation runs are consistent with the hypothesis.
Keywordssensor network database distributing partition load balanced hit ratio
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abuelyaman, E.S.: An Optimized Scheme for Vertical Partitioning of a DistributedDatabase. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security 8(1) (January 2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Younis, O., Krunz, M., Ramasubramanian, S.: Node Clustering in Wireless Sensor networks: Recent Developments and Deployments Challenges. IEEE Network (May/June 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Wei, D., Chan, H.A.: Clustering Ad Hoc Networks: Schemes and lassifications. IEEE, Los Alamitos (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Abdalla, H., AlFares, M.: Vertical Partitioning for Database Design: A Grouping Algorithm. In: SEDE (2007) (to appear)Google Scholar
- 6.Özsu, M., Valduriez, P.: Principles of Distributed Database Systems, 2nd edn. (1st edn. 1991)Google Scholar
- 8.Navathe, S., Ceri, S., Weiderhold, G., Dou, J.: Vertical Partitioning Algorithms for Database. Design ACM Transactions on Database Systems 9(4) (1984)Google Scholar