Multi-source Remote Sensing Images Data Integration and Sharing Using Agent Service
Remote sensing images have been utilized fully in disaster detection and other domains. However, many researchers cannot find and access the appropriate remote sensing images as they needed. In this paper, we proposed an effective approach to integrate and share the image resources over the Web. Firstly, the image metadata are exposed based on Grid services and the standard metadata specification; secondly, Agent service is introduced to discover and invoke the metadata services dynamically; thirdly, researchers can query and browse or locate the remote sensing images through the service interface. We have developed a service-oriented remote sensing images integration platform, which supports the parallel query and browse of multi-source remote sensing images. Moreover, it can provide better availability and extensibility.
KeywordsRemote Sensing Images Data Integration Resource Sharing Grid Service Agent Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, X., Wang, S., Wang, W.: Study on Remote Sensing Image Metadata Management and Issue. In: IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Yu, J., Han, Y.: Service Oriented Computing - Principles an Applications, pp. 261–298. Qinghua University Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.China Remote Sensing Satellite Ground Station: Online Catalogue System (2004), http://cs.rsgs.ac.cn/csen/query/querymap.asp
- 5.OGSA: The OGSA-DAI Project (2005), http://www.ogsadai.org.uk/
- 6.Na, W.: Design and Implementation of Real-Time Publication System of Ocean Remote Sensing Data. [Master Thesis]. Zhejiang University, Hangzhou (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Du, X., et al.: Researches on the Rapid Importing Of Remote Sensing Images and Meta-data Acquiring System. In: Remote Sensing for Land and Resources, pp. 80–84 (2006)Google Scholar