Partial Differential Equations in Finite Domains
Separation of Variables Method for Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) in Finite Domains
KeywordsPartial Differential Equation Variable Method Elliptic Partial Differential Equation Homogeneous Boundary Condition Finite Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Carslaw, H.S., Jaeger, J.C.: Conduction of Heat in Solids. Oxford University Press, Oxford (1972)Google Scholar
- 2.Rice, R.G., Do, D.D.: Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Constantinides, A., Mostoufi, N.: Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers with MATLAB Applications. Prentice-Hall PTR, Englewood Cliffs (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Aris, R.: Mathematical Modeling: A Chemical Engineer’s Perspective. Academic Press, London (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Davis, M.E.: Numerical Methods and Modeling for Chemical Engineers. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester (1984)Google Scholar
- 8.Schiesser, W.E., Silebi, C.A.: Dynamic Modeling of Transport Process Systems (1997)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010