The Application of SQL Sever2000 in Digit Library Management System
Computer information management and information management system is closely related to the development of the system’s development is a prerequisite for system administration. This system is to manage the library information design. Data processing is workload, error-prone; because the data is easy to lose, and difficult to find in general, for the lack of systematic, standardized information management tools. While some libraries have computers, but has not yet used for information management, did not play its effectiveness, resources and idle more prominent, which is management information system developed by the basic environment. Then it tells the basis and characters of the main developer tools-Delphi7.0 and the correlative academic basis of the layer of VCL. Next it briefly introduces the data development tools-SQL Sever2000 process of creating and linking.
KeywordsInformation Digit Library SQL Sever2000
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S., Chen, H.: Tutorial principles of database systems. Tsinghua University Press (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Zou, H., Yu, L.: Computer algorithm based Huahong University of Science Press (1985)Google Scholar
- 3.Silberschatz, A.: Database System Concepts. Mechanical Industry Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Feng, Y., Zhao, B.-H.: Sofware engineering methods. China Science and Technology Printing Co., LtdGoogle Scholar
- 5.Shen, C.-L., Zhang, C.-J.: Delphi7.0 programming tutorials. Tsinghua University Publishing (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Bing, H., Li, Y.X., Xi, W.-Y., Fight, Y.: Delphi 70 Programming Training tutorials. Tsinghua University Publishing (2004); Wu, J.: Borland Delphi application and development tutorials. Mechanical Industry Press (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Hu, C-S.: Delphi 7 development techniques and examples, China Science and Technology edn. (2003) Google Scholar