Robust AVS Audio Watermarking
Part III of AVS(China Audio and Video Coding Standard) is the first standard for Hi-Fi audio proposed in China and is becoming more popular in some IT industries. For MP3 audio, some efforts have been made to solve the problems such as copyright pirating and malicious modifications by the way of watermarking. But till now little efforts have been made to solve the same problems for AVS audio. In this paper, we present a novel robust watermarking algorithm which can protect the AVS audio from the above problems. The watermark is embedded into the AVS compressed bit stream. At the extracting end, the watermark bits can be extracted from the compressed bit stream directly without any computation. This algorithm achieves robustness to decoding/recoding attacks, and low complexity of both embedding and extracting while preserves the quality of the audio signals.
KeywordsAVS Audio Robust Watermarking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ruimin, H., Shuixian, C., Haojun, A., Naixue, X.: AVS generic audio coding. In: 6th Int.Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, pp. 679–683 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.MPEG, Information technology generic coding of moving pictures and associated audio, part 3: Audio, International Standard IS 13818C3, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29 WG11 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Xingguang, S., Yuting, S., Yu, L., Zhong, J.: A video watermarking scheme for avs based on motion vectors. In: 11th IEEE Int. Conf. on Communication Technology, pp. 738–741 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Jian, L., Hongmei, L., Jiwu, H.: A robust watermarking scheme for h. 264. In: IWDW 2008 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Kim, D.-h.y.: Additive data inserting into mp3 bitstream using linbits characteristics. In: Proc. on ICASSP 2004, vol. IV, pp. 181–184 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Qiao, L., Klara, N.: Non-invertible watermarking methods for mpeg encoded audio. In: SPIE Proceedings on Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, vol. 3675, pp. 194–202 (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Kuilong, Z., Limin, H.: A mp3 watermarking scheme based on the energy relation of two adjacent channels. In: IET Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Sensor Networks (CCWMSN 2007), pp. 717–720 (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Shuixian, C., Haojun, A., Ruimin, H., Guiping, D.: A window switching algorithm for avs audio coding. In: Int. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, pp. 2889–2892 (2007)Google Scholar