One Telemedical Solution in Bulgaria
A new arena of healthcare is emerging, because physicians, hospitals, financial health planners and administrators are coming together in a single highly integrated and coordinated virtual health organization.The mission of Telemedicine is to provide medical services independently of geographical distances between the involved sites. Patients can get access to medical expertise that may not be available at the patients’ site through Telemedicine. Experience over the last decade has shown that the goals of Telemedicine are not automatically reached by the introduction and use of particular new technologies per se, but rather require the implementation of integral services and specialized information systems.Software Teleconsult aims are to provide logistic and telemedical services between two distant hospitals on the territory of Bulgaria. The objectives of this development are to combine medicine field, e-health and informatics research so as to share information and experience in order to perform the best patient services at a reasonable price.
Keywordstelemedicine e-health MIS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vinarova, J., Mihova, P.: Medical informatics, NBU, Sofia (2009) ISBN 13: 978-954-535-515-8 Google Scholar
- 2.Владзимирський А.В.: Оценка эффективности телемедицины”, Донецк (2007) ISВN 978-966-335-031-8 Google Scholar
- 3.Mahau, M., Whitten, P., Allen, A.: E-Health, Telehealth and Telemedicine, A guide to start-up, Jossey-bass (2000) ISBN:0-7879-4420-3 Google Scholar
- 4.Mihova P.: Telemedicine software Teleconsult – design, exploitation and results, Том 6, №2. Ukrainian Journal of Telemedicine and Medical Telematics (Online) (Print) ISSN 1811-1688, ISSN 1728-936X Google Scholar
- 5.Godlevski, L., Kalinchuk, S., Bayazytov, N., Smirnov, I., Adeyinka, M., Samchenko, I., Bayzakov, U.: First results of implementation of telemedical services in the Odesa region, http://strony.aster.pl/pdf/PolJMedPhysEng2007vol13no2_105-114_godlevsky.pdf