Research Design for Investigation of Nigeria Manufacturing Management
Nigeria is a developing nation in West Africa and the manufacturing management in this nation in the past twenty years has not been well documented. This paper sets out the research design for investigating Nigeria manufacturing management. The project is a combination of ‘explanatory and exploratory researches’ because it strives to explore the issues related to the Nigerian manufacturing organizations with the help of the existing research studies as well as statistical survey work.
KeywordsNigerian manufacturing organization research design manufacturing management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akinlo, E.A.: Improving the Performance of the Nigerian Manufacturing Sub-Sector after Adjustment, The Nigerian Journal of Economic and Social Studies, 9 (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Creswell, J.W.: Research design: qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches, 2nd edn. Sage Publications Ltd, London (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Aaker, D.A., Day, G.S.: Marketing Research, 4th edn. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (1990)Google Scholar
- 5.Becker, W., Dietz, J.: R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms – evidence for the German manufacturing industry, Research Policy (Corrected Proof, October 9, 2003) (in press)Google Scholar
- 6.Denzin, N.K., Lincoln, Y.S.: Handbook of qualitative research, 2nd edn. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Berg, B.: Qualitative Research Methods for the Social Sciences, 3rd edn. Allyn and Bacon, Boston (1989)Google Scholar
- 8.Shaughnessy, J.J., Zechmeister, E.B., Zechmeister, J.S.: Research Methods in Psychology, 7th edn., pp. 143–192. Higher Education, New York (2006)Google Scholar