Approach to Human Centered Design Innovation by Utilized Paper Prototyping
The purpose of this study is to discover a design methodology for User Centered Design (UCD) Innovation. This paper focuses on paper prototype method for user evaluation and design. After proposing an approach to utilize paper prototype method, author proposed detail approach based on UCD process. In case study, author utilized this method for design education of design course on university. As a result, author received several innovative ideas from UCD view point.
KeywordsUCD innovation prototyping design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.HCD-Net Website, http://www.hcdnet.org/en/index.html
- 3.Carroll, J.M.: Scenario-based Design–envisioning work and technology in system development. Wiley, US (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Carroll, J.M.: Making Use of Scenario-based design of human-computer interactions. MIT Press, US (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Snyder, C.: Paper prototyping. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Arnowitz, J., Arent, M., Berger, N.: Effective Prototyping for Software MakersGoogle Scholar
- 7.Yamazaki, K., Furuta, K.: Proposal for design method considering user experience. In: 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Las Vegas (2005)Google Scholar