A Study of Tacit Knowledge Transfer Based on Complex Networks Technology in Hierarchical Organizations
In reality, most economic entities are hierarchical organizations. But in the hierarchical organizations tacit knowledge can be transferred across different hierarchies even across different departments. By use of complex networks technology, a hierarchical organization’s framework is modeled in this paper. Through quantifying a number of technical datas we analyze and have a research on the transfer distance and the optimum tacit knowledge transfer path in hierarchy networks.
Keywordshierarchical organization complex networks optimum path tacit knowledge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, H.L.: Management of tacit knowledge in group decision support system based on knowledge flow. In: 2nd International Conference on Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems. Beijing, China (October 2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, H.L., Shen, F.: A framework of information technology systems for tacit knowledge management. In: 2nd International Conference on Research and Practical Issues of Enterprise Information Systems. Beijing, China (October 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Luo, S.J., Tang, Y.K., Li, Z.F.: Research on users’ tacit knowledge representation based on image scale. In: 7th International Conference on Computer-aided Industrial Design & Conceptual Design, Hangzhou, China (November 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Bouarfa, H., Abed, M.: Acquisition of tacit knowledge in virtual organizations. In: International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modeling, Control and Automation, Vienna, Austria (November 2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Y., Wu, Z.: Research on the Best Resource of Tacit Knowledge Acquisition. Journal of Information, 78–79 (November 2007)Google Scholar