Fuzzy Chance-Constrained Goal Programming Model and Algorithm of Oilfield Measures
Measures programming is an important way for improving the effect of measures of oil fields. Based on the theory of fuzzy chance-constrained goal programming, a fuzzy chance-constrained goal programming model is put forward for measures programming of Oilfield, which uses the increasing production and cost as objectives. The process of its hybrid intelligent algorithm including fuzzy simulation, genetic algorithm and neural network is provided, and the sensitivity analysis on uncertain factors to determine the influence on the optimal result can also be carried on. Finally, an example is given to illustrate the validity of the model and approach.
KeywordsOilfield measures fuzzy chance-constrained goal programming model hybrid intelligent algorithm sensitivity analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, Y., Gai, Y., Fan, H.: Mathematics Models for Measure Programming of Oil Field. Mathematics in Economics 17, 45–51 (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, Z., Hou, F., Jiang, M.: A Goal Programming Model of Optimal Decision in Oilfield Development. Journal of the University of Petroleum of China (edition of natural science) 24(6), 87–90 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, X., Liu, Z., Du, Y.: The Modeling and Application of Planning Measurement and Structure Optimization of Oilfield Production. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University 26(2), 11–14 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Song, J., Zhang, Z., Zhang, Y.: A Stochastic Chance-Constrained Programming Model of Measures for Increasing Output of Oilfield. In: The 3rd Uncertain System Annual Meeting Collection, pp. 263–267. Global-Link Publisher, Hong Kong (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Song, J., Zhang, Z., Zhang, Y.: Fuzzy Expected Value Model of Oilfield Measures Planning. Journal of Xi’an Shiyou University (Natural Science) 21(3), 106–108 (2006)Google Scholar