Research on Fuzzy Control Methods for Suspension Density and Liquid Levels in Dense-Medium Separation
In dense-medium separation, the density control is the key to guarantee for product quality. The relationship between the density and liquid level is coupling. This paper investigates the dynamic properties of media density and liquid level in dense-medium separation, proposes to use variable separation method of fuzzy control, designs the fuzzy controller for density and liquid level, and then makes simulation analysis through the simulation. The results show that, density control can meet the accuracy requirements, the time of regulation for liquid level is longer than the time of regulation for density, but there is no overshoot in liquid level regulation which is close to actual experiences. The system can suppress the interference effectively which meets the requirements of media control in dense-medium separation.
KeywordsFuzzy control Dense-Medium separation Density control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, H., Li, Y.J., Gong, Y.D.: Research on PLC Based on the Fuzzy-PID Control the Density of Separation. Control Engineering 13, 474–476 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Hill, S.G., Column, L.: Fuzzy Control Engineering. Machinery Industry Press, Beijing (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Y.S., Li, J.: Fuzzy Control Theory and Its Application in Process Control, pp. 57–58. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Meng, F.Q., Wang, Y.C., Jiang, J.G.: Research on Dense-medium Separation and the Multi-level Fuzzy Control Method for the Density. China University of Mining Journal 32, 252–254 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Xue, W.D., Yin, H.N.: Automation Utility Coal Technology. Coal Industry Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar