The Expected Value of Imperfect Information to Fuzzy Programming
The paper is concerned with finding the expected value of imperfect information to two-stage fuzzy programming. In this paper we firstly present the definition which is the sum of pairs expected value, then obtain the definition of expected value of imperfect information based on the concept, and discuss its rationality. In addition, several numerical examples are also given to explain the definitions. The results obtained in this paper can be used to fuzzy optimization as we design algorithm to estimate the value of imperfect information.
KeywordsFuzzy programming Expected value of perfect information Expected value of imperfect information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Kall, P.: Stochastic Linear programming. Springer, Germany (1976)Google Scholar
- 8.Birge, J.R., Louveaux, F.: Introduction to stochastic programming.Springer, New York (1997)Google Scholar
- 9.Kall, P., Wallace, S.W.: Stochastic Programming. Chichester, Wiley (1994)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, Y.K.: Fuzzy Programming with Recouse. International Journal of Uncertainty, fuzzyiness and Knowledge-based Systems 13, 382–413 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, S.H., Liu, Y.K.: Fuzzy Two-Stage Mathematical Programming Problems. In: 2th IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Cebernetics, pp. 2638–2643. IEEE Press, New York (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Liu, Y.K., Wang, S.: Theory of Fuzzy Random Optimization. China Agricultural University Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar