Bioinformatics Awareness System for Skin Diseases Using Stem Cells Therapy in the Perspective of eHealth
In this paper, we have developed a bioinformatics system for skin therapy through stem cell implantation. The purpose is to make use of an eHealth programme. Although some experiments on utilizing universal stem cells have been successfully implemented in the movement of a diseased leg, more experiments will be performed in Pakistan with heart and liver disorders. Our study focuses on the need for physicians or surgeons to induce skin stem cells, and the study of different skin diseases spread through hides and its by-products.
KeywordsBioinformatics skin therapy stem cells biomedical engineering and eHealth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rao, I.A.: New Horizons for Stem Cell Science (2007), http://www.pakissan.com/biotech/techarticles/new.horizons.for.stem.cell.science.shtml
- 2.Nasir, A.: Telemedicine Systems in five more Districts Soon, January 27, 2007, The Daily Dawn Newspaper (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Mangi, M.H.: Stem Cell: An Essential Biotechnology Tool. The Daily Dawn News. Science Tech-World (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Ardeshir, B.: Clinical Review Science. Medicine and Future. Biomedical J (BMJ) 324, 1018–1022 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Liebman, M.N.: Bioinformatics. In: Proc. of the 23rd Annual IEEE EMBS International Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 7211–7215 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Chowdhry, B.S., Rajput, A.Q.K., Chowdhry, N.P.: Major Challenges and Opportunities in the Practice of Research and Development in the Area of Bioinformatics. In: 5th Annual International Conference on Role of Medical Universities in Promotion of Research, p. 70. Liaqat University of Medical & Health Sciences (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Douglas, A.L.: Biological Engineering and Systems Biology new Opportunities for Engineers in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In: Proc. of the 26th Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, San Francisco, USA, vol. 2, p. 5456 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Nasir, A.: Scientists Transform Human Skin Cells into Stem Cells. November 21, 2007, Daily Dawn Newspaper (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.An Editorial. Stem Cell Therapy: Hope or Hype? Biomedical J (BMJ) 319, 1308 (1999)Google Scholar
- 13.Nayar, Z.: A report: Global Village, 8 December, 2007, The Daily Jang Newspaper, pp. 15 (2007)Google Scholar
- 14.Richard, J., Richard, K.: Medical and Technological Future Convergence. In: Physicians Computer Connection Symposium, San Diego, California, p. 16 (2006)Google Scholar
- 15.Helen, K., Adrianne, M.: Recombinant DNA and Biotechnology: A Guide for Teachers, pp. 5–15 (2001)Google Scholar