The Y-Compactness in L-Fuzzy Topological Spaces
In this paper, we introduce the Y-compactness in L-fuzzy topological spaces. It possesses the following properties: (1) Y-compactness is hereditary for Y-closed subsets, (2) Y-compactness is preserved under Y-irresolute mapping. (3) Every set with finite support is Y-compactness. The Y-compactness is defined for arbitrary L-fuzzy subsets. It is described with α-net, α-filter, r-Y-cover form and r + -finite intersection property.
KeywordsL-fuzzy topological spaces Y-closed set Remote-neighborhood Compactness Y-compactness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bai, S.Z.: L-fuzzy SP-compact Sets. Advances In Mathematics 33, 316–322 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Bai, S.Z.: L-fuzzy PS-compactness. International Journal of Uncertain, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 2, 201–209 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, G.J.: Theory of L-fuzzy topological spaces. Shaanxi Normal University, Xian (1988)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Y.H., Bai, S.Z.: Y-open sets and Y-continuous mappings in L-topological spaces. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics (in press, 2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Y.H., Bai, S.Z.: Fuzzy Y-irresolute mappings. In: The 5th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, FSKD 2008 (in press, 2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhao, D.S.: The N-compactness in L-fuzzy topological spaces. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 28, 64–79 (1987)Google Scholar