Grey Assignment Problems
This paper introduces a new assignment problem called the Grey Assignment Problem, in which the cost of assigning every worker to every job is a grey number rather than a real number. We establish the mathematical model of the grey assignment problems and concerned theory, and also give some methods for solving the grey assignment problems.
KeywordsAssignment problem Cost Grey number Mathematical model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Taha, H.A.: Operations Research. Macmillan Publishing Company, New York (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, G.H., Liu, Y.P., Cheng, K.: Handbook of Operations Research Fundamentals. Science Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Deng, J.L.: The Tutorial to Grey System Theory. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Wuhan (1990)Google Scholar
- 5.Deng, J.L.: Grey Forecasting and Decision-Making. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Wuhan (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.Bai, G.Z.: B-Transportation Problem and Its Applications. Systems Engineering—Theory & Practice 11, 97–102 (1997)Google Scholar