Properties of Basic Fuzzy Implication Algebra
Fuzzy Implication algebra is a kind of algebraic abstraction of implicative connection of logic system which values in [0,1]. In this paper, the logic properties of implication operator were given on the frame of Basic Fuzzy implication algebra. Some lattice properties of it were obtained when the basic implication algebra was regular.
KeywordsFuzzy Logic Fuzzy Implication Algebra Basic Fuzzy Implication Algebra Regularity Lattice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hajec, P.: Mathematics of fuzzy logic. Kluwer, Dordrecht (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Z.W., Zheng, C.Y.: Implication Algebra and Heyting Algebra. International Congress of Mathematics: Abstracts of Short Communications and Poster Sessions, 4–5 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Pei, D.W.: The Characterizations of MTL Algebras. Acta Mathmatica Sinica, Chinese Series 50, 1201–1206 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, G.J.: Implication Lattices and Their Fuzzy Implication Space Representation Theorem. Acta Mathmatica Sinica, Chinese Series 41(1), 133–140 (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu, W.M.: Fuzzy Implication Algebra. Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics 4(1), 56–63 (1990) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.Xu, Y.: Lattices Implication Algebra. J. Southwest Jiaotong Univ. 28, 20–27 (1993)Google Scholar
- 13.Yi, L.Z., Pei, Z., Song, W.: Results of Associated Implication Algebra on a Partial Ordered Set. Journal of Donghua University 24(2), 293–296 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar