Personal Knowledge Network Reconfiguration Based on Brain Like Function Using Self Type Matching Strategy
In the natural brain, memory retaining, reconfiguration and retrieval are very important functions for maintaining the fresh memory. Especially reconfiguration takes an important role for arranging more relevant information to the personal aspect and purpose closely. The closely rearranged information is easy to be activated for processing. In this perspective, the strategy for reconfiguration of Personal Knowledge Network was proposed. Personal Knowledge network is reconstructed by Type matching selection and knowledge reconfiguration algorithm. The proposed system was applied to the Virtual Memory and tested with the sample data.
KeywordsKnowledge Network Personal Knowledge Connection Strength Virtual Memory Personal Aspect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wikipedia dictionary, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia
- 5.Bruce Goldstein, E.: Sensation and Perception, 5th edn. Brooks/Cole Publishing Company (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Arbib, M.A., Grethe, J.S.: Computing the brain: A guide to Neuroinformatics. Academic Press, London (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Schacter, D.L., Scarry, E.: Memory, Brain, and Belief. Harvard University Press, Cambridge (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Cloete, I., Zurada, K.M.: Knowledge Based Neuro Computing. MIT Press, Cambridge (2000)Google Scholar