An Algorithm for Transforming Regular Chain into Normal Chain
We present an improved algorithm to compute the normal chain from a given regular chain such that their saturation ideals are the same. Our algorithm is based on solving a system of linear equations and the original method computes the resultants of multivariate polynomials. From the experiments, for the random polynomials, our algorithm is much more efficient than the original one.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Moreno, M.M.: On triangular decompositions of algebraic varieties. In: MEGA 2000, Bath, England (presented, 2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Pan, V.Y.: Sturctured Matrices and Polynomials. Birkhäuser, Boston (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, D.M.: Some Notes on Algebraic Method for Geometric Theorem ProvingGoogle Scholar
- 10.Wang, D.M.: Elimination Method. Springer, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu, W.T.: Basic principles of mechanical theorem proving in elementray geometries. J. Syst. Sci. Math. Sci. 4, 20–235 (1984)Google Scholar
- 12.Yang, L., Zhang, J.Z.: Search dependency between algebraic equations: An algorithm applied to automated reasoning. Technical Report ICTP/91/6, International Center For Theoretical Physics, Trieste (1991)Google Scholar