Two Sources Are Better Than One for Increasing the Kolmogorov Complexity of Infinite Sequences
The randomness rate of an infinite binary sequence is characterized by the sequence of ratios between the Kolmogorov complexity and the length of the initial segments of the sequence. It is known that there is no uniform effective procedure that transforms one input sequence into another sequence with higher randomness rate. By contrast, we display such a uniform effective procedure having as input two independent sequences with positive but arbitrarily small constant randomness rate. Moreover the transformation is a truth-table reduction and the output has randomness rate arbitrarily close to 1.
KeywordsKolmogorov complexity Hausdorff dimension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BFNV05]Buhrman, H., Fortnow, L., Newman, I., Vereshchagin, N.: Increasing Kolmogorov complexity. In: Diekert, V., Durand, B. (eds.) STACS 2005. LNCS, vol. 3404, pp. 412–421. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- [BIW04]Barak, B., Impagliazzo, R., Wigderson, A.: Extracting randomness using few independent sources. In: Proceedings of the 36th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pp. 384–393 (2004)Google Scholar
- [CZ08]Calude, C., Zimand, M.: Algorithmically independent sequences, CORR Technical report arxiv:0802-0487 (2008)Google Scholar
- [Dot07]Doty, D.: Dimension extractors and optimal decompression. Technical Report arXiv:cs/0606078, Computing Research Repository, arXiv.org, Theory of Computing Systems (to appear, May 2007)Google Scholar
- [FHP+06]Fortnow, L., Hitchcock, J., Pavan, A., Vinodchandran, N.V., Wang, F.: Extracting Kolmogorov complexity with applications to dimension zero-one laws. In: Bugliesi, M., Preneel, B., Sassone, V., Wegener, I. (eds.) ICALP 2006. LNCS, vol. 4051, pp. 335–345. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- [NR06]Nies, A., Reimann, J.: A lower cone in the wtt degrees of non-integral effective dimension. In: Proceedings of IMS workshop on Computational Prospects of Infinity, Singapore (to appear, 2006)Google Scholar
- [Rei04]Reimann, J.: Computability and fractal dimension. Technical report, Universität Heidelberg, Ph.D. thesis (2004)Google Scholar
- [She00]Shen, A.: Algorithmic information theory and Kolmogorov complexity. Technical Report 2000-034, Uppsala Universitet (December 2000)Google Scholar