Research on WebGIS Based on Multi-agent
Web-based Geographic Information System(WebGIS) is a key direction towards GIS development. By analysing of the deficiency in the design of conventional WebGIS, this paper proposes an architecture of the intelligent WebGIS based on Multi-Agent, which has been applied in a agricultural WebGIS. In order to solve the key problem of Agent communication, the paper also presents an Agent communication model, which decreases the working capacity to maintain the communication protocl and enhances the system’s adaptability and stability.
KeywordsWebGIS Agent Multi-Agent system communication protocol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Takino, S., Okamoto, S., Wan, B Y.: The development and application of a new type webGIS engine based on feature concept in Japan. In: Asia GIS2003 Conference, Wuhan China (2003)Google Scholar
- Guo, G.Y., Wang, S.K.: A multi-Agent system architecture for geographic information gathering. Journal of Zhejiang University Science, 1367–1373 (2004)Google Scholar
- Luo, Y.M., Wang, X.L.: Research on the Geo-Agent. Journal of Computer Research & Development 32, 1504–1511 (2000)Google Scholar
- Barber, K.S., Liu, T.H., Han, D.C.: Agent oriented design. TR98-UT LIPS-AGENTS-01 Technical Report of The University of Texas at Austin (1999)Google Scholar
- Zhang, S.M., Shi, C.Y.: Modeling Agents combined with the state of environment. Journal of Computer Research and Development 39, 1587–1591 (2002)Google Scholar
- Finin, T., Mckay, D., Fritzon, R.: An overview of KQML: A knowledge query and manipulation language. Department of Compter Science, Stanford University (1992)Google Scholar