Pharmaceuticals and Environment: Role of Community Pharmacies
- 2.8k Downloads
KeywordsCommunity Pharmacy Community Pharmacist Expiration Date Waste Health Care Drug Wastage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bronder E, Klimpel A (2001) Unused drugs returned to the pharmacy-new data. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:480–483Google Scholar
- Dommer Schwaller J (2004) Elimination des médicaments. In: Société Suisse des Pharmaciens (ed)Manuel Pratique du Pharmacien Suisse. Medical Tribune AG, Bâle, pp 333–350Google Scholar
- Kuspis DA, Krenzelok EP (1996) What happens to expired medications?A survey of community medication disposal. Vet Hum Toxicol 38:48–49Google Scholar
- Morgan TM (2001) The economic impact of wasted prescription medication in an outpatient population of older adults. J Fam Pract 50:779–781Google Scholar
- Paterson JM, Anderson GM (2002) “Trial” prescriptions to reduce drug wastage: results from Canadian programs and a community demonstration project. Am J Manag Care 8:151–158Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008