Special Characteristics of Pharmaceuticals Related to Environmental Fate
- 2.9k Downloads
KeywordsDistribution Coefficient Fecal Coliform Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Salt Form Environmental Risk Assessment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bryn SR (1982) Solid state chemistry of drugs. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- FDA Food and Drug Administration (1987) Environmental Assessment Technical Assistance Document, Section 3.08Google Scholar
- Hansch C, Leo A (1995) Exploring QSAR: fundamentals and applications in chemistry and biology. American Chemical Society, Washington, DC (Chapter 4)Google Scholar
- Henwood SQ, LiebenbergW, Tiedt LR, Lotter AP, de Villiers MM (2001) Characterization of the solubility and dissolution properties of several new rifampicin polymorphs, solvates, and hydrates. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 27:1017–1030Google Scholar
- Karcher W, Deviller J (eds) (1990) Practical applications of quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR) in environmental chemistry and toxicology. Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, pp 25–59Google Scholar
- Kozak RG, D’Haese I, Verstraete W (2001) Pharmaceuticals in the environment: focus on 17 α-ethinyloestradiol. In: Kümmerer K (ed) Pharmaceuticals in the environment, 1st edn. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, p 50Google Scholar
- La Du BN, Mandel HG, Way EL (eds) (1979) Fundamentals of drug metabolism and drug disposition. Robert E. Krieger Publishing Company, Huntington, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Lyman WJ, Reehl WF, Rosenblatt DH (eds) (1990) Handbook of chemical property estimation methods. American Chemical Society, Washington, DC (Chapters 1, 2, 4, 5)Google Scholar
- Möhle E, Metzger JW (2001) Drugs in municipal sewage effluents: screening and biodegradation studies, pharmaceuticals and personal care products in the environment. In: Daughton CG, Jone-Lepp T (eds) Scientific and regulatory issues. ACS Symposium Series 791:203Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008