Enhancing the Safety Feeling of Mobility Impaired Travellers Through Infomobility Services
This paper describes the health emergency module (HEM) of ASK-IT, a European project, co-funded by the EC 6th Framework Program, within the e-Inclusion area. It identifies the functionalities and specifications of the HEM, as well as its scenarios of application, its requirements derived from the technical and legal analysis and how it interacts with other ASK-IT modules and the whole platform. Special emphasis is given to the User Interface designed, according to the specific user groups’ functional characteristics.
KeywordsSafety Emergency Management Mobility Impaired People
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.ASK IT, Ambient Intelligence System of Agents for Knowledge-based and Integrated Services for Mobility Impaired users project. IST-511298. Annex 1- Description of work (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Jacobson, I., Booch, G., Rumbaugh, J.: The Unified Software Development Process. Addison-Wesley, London (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Vlachos, F., Konstantinopoulou, L., Bimpas, M., Spanoudakis, N., Kauber, M., et al.: System Architecture Concept methodologies and tools. ASK-IT Deliverable D5.7.3 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.CERTH. ASK-IT Ontological Framework. ASK-IT Deliverable D1.7.1 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.MyHeart project. IST-2003 507816. Annex 1- Description of work (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.eCall/E112 initiative, Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions - The 2nd eSafety Communication - Bringing eCall to Citizens last access: (September 2006), http://europa.eu.int
- 9.Dolin, R.H., Alschuler, L., Beebe, C., et al.: The HL7 Clinical Document Architecture. J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc. 8, 552–569 (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Brigitte Ringbauer, B.: Internal Deliverable ASKIT ID2.10.2_v01.doc, Simulation and mock/up of all devices for MI (2006)Google Scholar