Micro-Scenario Database for Substantializing the Collaboration Between Human Science and Engineering
For the purpose of achieving the effective and efficient human-centered design, a database of problem micro scenario (p-MS) is proposed. In the concept of this system, the human scientist work first for getting the information about the user and the context of use by applying the field work methods. The information about problems discovered in the field data will be stored in the p-MS database with the tag and the ground information. Engineers who plan to manufacture something can retrieve relevant problem information from this database, thus they can shorten the time required for the early stage of development. This idea of p-MS database is believed to facilitate the human-centered design and the feasibility study will be conducted within a year from this presentation.
Keywordsusability scenario based design micro scenario method database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Carroll, J.M. (ed.): Scenario-Based Design: Envisioning Work and Technology in System Development. Wiley, Chichester, UK (1995)Google Scholar
- 2.Kurosu, M., Nishida, S., Osugi, T., Mitsui, M.: Analysis of Field Data by Micro-scenario Method (in Japanese) In: Proceedings of Human Interface Symposium (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Kurosu, M.: Micro-scenario method for designing and re-designing the e-Learning system. In: E-Learn 2004 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Kurosu, M.: Micro-scenario method: a new approach to the requirement analysis. In: WWCS 2004 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Kurosu, M.: Micro-scenario method (MSM) - a new approach to the requirement analysis, Human Interface Society SIGUSE (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Kurosu, M.: Micro-scenario method – interface design based on the context of use information, Design IT (in Japanese) (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Kurosu, M.: Scenario creation by using the micro-scenario analysis system. In: JPA 2006 (in Japanese) (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Kurosu, M., Kasai, H., Hirasawa, N., Go, K.: Analysis tool for micro-scenario, Human Interface Society SIGUSE, 2006 (in Japanese) (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Kurosu, M.: Micro-scenario method, NIME report, 2006 (in Japanese) (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Ohnishi, J., Go, K.: Requirement Engineering, Kyoritsu-shuppan, 2002 (in Japanese) (2002)Google Scholar