Serving CityGML via Web Feature Services in the OGC Web Services - Phase 4 Testbed
The OGC Web Services — Phase 4 (OWS-4) test-bed is an initiative under the OpenGeospatial Consortium’s (OGC) interoperability programme in which 72 organisations collaborated to extend and demonstrate interoperability of internet based geospatial services. The main activities of the test-bed took place between June and December of 2006. These activities included the deployment and integration of a number of software and data components culminating in two demonstrations of the capabilities developed during the test-bed, as well as numerous reports detailing issues encountered and recommendations.
KeywordsBuilding Information Model City Model Geometry Type Geography Markup Language Triangulate Irregular Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Alliance for Interoperability (2006) Industry Foundation Classes, http://www.iai-international.org/Model/R2x3\_final/index.htm
- 2.Gröger G, Kolbe TH, Czerwinski A (2006) City Geography Markup Language, OGC document 06-057r1Google Scholar
- 3.Mueller H, Curtis E (2005) Extending 2D Interoperability Frameworks to 3D, Paper presented to the International Workshop on Next Generation 3D City Models, Bonn, Germany, 2005Google Scholar
- 4.OGC (2005) Web Feature Service Implementation Specification, OGC document 04-094Google Scholar
- OGC (2004) Filter Encoding Implementation Specification, OGC document 04-095Google Scholar
- OGC (2007) OGC Web Services Architecture for CAD GIS and BIM, OGC Interoperability Program ReportGoogle Scholar
- OGC (2007) OpenGIS Geography Markup Language (GML) Implementation Specification, OGC document 03-105r1Google Scholar